Kamis, 09 Juli 2009

Amazed...


I took this title from one of the song title that had been given from my friend around last week i think. Since yesterday I just listen to this song again, but i don't know why...the song sounds really different since yesterday. Sounds really calm, cool, and really peaceful when the voice comes to my ears and it ends in my heart.

And without any particular reason, since this morning until now actually, i just listen only this one song. If it can, I think my iPod will be scream, because i always repeat to the same song..hahaha...

But when i listening to this song, i don't know why, it just bring me more deeper into a worship ambience inside my heart and start filling up my heart with the lyrics, "Lord, i'm amazed by You...Lord, i'm amazed by You...Lord, i'm amazed by You...How You love me..."...and it began like a prayer from me to Him. Just reflect all things that happened in my life for past half year....and i'm really really amazed about how He love me.....even during this time, i know all this things happened because He is letting it happened in my life, but sometimes i felt like i'm very tired to facing all the problems in my life, sometimes i cannot stand any more to walk even to look at Him and say a little prayer to Him. But deep deep inside my heart, i know that i cannot stay away from Him too far, and i never angry or complaining to Him for what happened in my life, because i also know, it happened because of my sin and my mistakes..so i just take what i deserved and just continuing my journey in Him...

Since few month a go, i just feel that i'm too tired to walk again...too tired to carry all the burdens in my life...and i know ( again ), it's because i'm just too far from Him...just feel that i want give Him a shout just only for a help to rise me up again, but it feels like i dont have any strength to do that..one i just feel that i'm very tired...

Today, He just really really amazed me...after He using that song to touch my heart again, He using one of my friend from young adult ministry at St. Mary of the Angels Parish to sent me His message through Facebook...It's just like a prophecy for me actually, she said, "God has given you a wonderful gift of wisdom to recognise His presence in everything because everything you see with the eyes of faith in Jesus will only turn to good. You are truly blessed..."

I hope it can really encourage to those who read this blog also...because what i've already experienced, a quote that He never let us go...It's totally true!! AS LONG AS we keep our focus in Him also. Because His promise never fails...Emmanuel...He always be with us...


"God works with those who love him, those who have been called in accordance with his purpose, and turns EVERYTHING to their good." Romans 8:28



1 komentar:

gazer mengatakan...

Hey bro, I'm really happy to read your blog post... again after soooo long ago! Haha! And truly, I thank God for speaking to you and giving you words of encouragement. Keep His fire burning and keep walking in his light k... You yourself is a wonderful gift from God. Take care...

PS: "Sounds really calm, cool, and really peaceful when the voice comes to my ears and it ends in my heart." - nice words! :D